Chuwi and its partners (hereinafter called "Chuwi", the "Company", "We") understand the importance of privacy for customers. We strive to clearly explain how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information. The privacy policies outline our information processing approach.
In order to better serve you, we collect both personal and non-personal information. The information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Your information may be used in the following ways:
- When you visit our website, your IP address' geolocation data is used to present you with the most relevant currency and shipping options.
- When you subscribe to the Chuwi newsletter, we collect your email to send you news and promotions.
- When you create a Chuwi Account, we collect your name and email to validate your account and send you notifications.
- When you participate in our promotions or order products from the Chuwi website, we collect your postal address and telephone number for logistical purposes.
- When we ship your order, your postal address will be given to our logistics partners to facilitate delivery.
Managing your personal information
We may occasionally send you news on our products and promotions. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so in your Chuwi Account. You may also modify your information by updating your profile or by sending us a request at chuwi.com
Disclosure to third parties
We share relevant information with various third-party businesses so that they may provide us with services such as email, website analytics, targeted promotions, payment processing, order processing and delivery. Third party partners are also obligated to protect your privacy and never receive your full account information.
Chuwi takes particular care to protect the safety and privacy of children using our products. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If we have inadvertently collected information of a child under the age of 13 without first obtaining parental consent, we will make effort to immediately delete the information.
In order to better provide recommendations, navigation, weather and other related services, Chuwi may collect, use and share with partners relevant information regarding the real-time location of your Chuwi device or online login. This information will be collected anonymously.
Third Party Policies
Chuwi website and devices may contain links and services offered by third parties. For example, online purchases are handled via PayPal. Windows also uses a suite of applications provided by Microsoft. Information collected by such third parties is governed by their own privacy and legal policies.
Commitment to Privacy
CHUWI INNOVATION LIMITED
F2, Building 3 , Li jincheng Industrial Park , Industrial east Road, Longhua District,ShenZhen City, China Shenzhen, Guangdong 518040 China