For any special order requests, kindly include a note prior to placing your order. Please ensure to verify your address before making the payment. In the event of entering an incorrect address, please promptly contact CHUWI SUPPORT so that we can liaise with our logistics team to address the issue. Please note that if a customer requests to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that the order will be updated. Moreover, customers bear full responsibility for any potential risks and expenses arising from address changes made after the order has been shipped. To ensure successful delivery of your items, please make sure to provide accurate name, address, and contact information when placing your order.
CHUWI assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
1. Shipping to remote regions may experience a delay of 1-2 days.
2. Please note that delays or delivery failures may occur due to actions taken by the consignee, such as changing the address after shipment, providing an unknown or incorrect address, entering inaccurate contact information, or refusing to receive the package.
3. Delays can also occur due to force majeure, which refers to unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situations and conditions that result in delayed shipping. Examples include national or regional transportation system controls or disruptions (e.g., weather-related reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and similar events.
4. Please be aware that mail and packages cannot be delivered to consignee addresses during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
5. If the consignee's address is a school, organization, or residential community where the courier does not have access, alternative arrangements may need to be made.